What are the Benefits of Office 365 for business?
Office 365 for Business is much more than just Microsoft Office in the cloud. Office 365 allows users to access their documents anywhere, from virtually any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. It also automatically updates, so you'll always be using the latest version of their products. Modern businesses work differently, and Office 365 offers solutions that increase productivity and allow businesses to grow faster. From online meetings to sharing documents to business-class email, Office 365 delivers solutions that go way beyond the installed version of Microsoft Office.
If you are wondering how Office 365 will help you grow your business, we have narrowed down our list to the top 6 benefits that Office 365 delivers to save you money, improve productivity and allow your workforce to operate more effectively.
Top 6 Office 365 Benefits for Business
1.Reduces capital expenditure - Office 365 is available as a monthly or annual subscription. This eliminates the large up front costs for new software, it is essentially leasing vs. buying. This also moves IT costs from capital to operating expenses.
2. Eliminates hardware and energy costs - With office running in the cloud, your need for expensive servers for email, websites and document storage is eliminated. Removing onsite servers will reduce both energy costs and the need for office space to store server hardware. The cost savings are substantial.
3. Gives you flexibility to scale your business quickly - Office 365 grows with you, allowing you to add or remove users by simply adding or eliminating licenses. Office 365 gives you the flexibility to mix and match apps to create your own custom solution for each user or department.
4. Software is always up to date and everyone is on the same version - Since Office 365 is in the cloud, it is always up to date. No more patches or software upgrades necessary. Microsoft continually adds new value and capabilities, and you have access to them as soon as they are introduced. Furthermore, all users will be using the same version, eliminating compatibility issues once and for all.
5. Each user can install Office 365 on up to 5 devices - We all use multiple devices, I use a desktop at the office, a laptop when I am on the road, a tablet at home and a smartphone that never leaves my side. Office documents can now be accessed from any of these devices, and all documents automatically sync allowing the most current revisions to be accessed on all devices.
6. Office 365 Business Premium includes the apps you need to grow your business, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, OneDrive, Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Yammer, and Delve. Additional apps can be added ala carte to create the solution that is right for every user in your business.
IntelliSuite IT Solutions specializes in Office 365 Migration,Office 365 Setup, Sharepoint migration, Azure Migration, and Exchange Migration to Office 365. Our Microsoft Specialists can answer your questions or help you plan your migration. Call today at 877-843-5767 or request a call from one of our Microsoft specialists.